Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Design Fundamentals


My blogging and quilting has kind of hit the back burner, hopefully I can change that and try to blog more. The reason for this is that I started two night classes at PBCC (our local community college), so it is kind of taking its toll physically and mentally. I really wanted to take some computer design classes like Photoshop and Dreamweaver but drawing and design fundamentals are pre-requisites for those courses. I have an interest in web design/graphic design so anyways this is a good start. It is kind of hard to go back to school, but I am determined to stick with it. Who knows, there might be a career change in the near future. This picture was a class assignment to demonstrate focal point. I am somewhat pleased with it, considering I just started cutting paper with no design in mind. We had to use black construction paper and cut out some shapes.



1 comment:

jenclair said...

Good for you! I bet the classes will help you in your creative endeavors...when you've rested up from the effort of taking the classes. :)