Thursday, July 19, 2007

Challenges


I've been busy working on some challenges. First was the "Doorway to Imagination" Challenge by Quilting Arts Magazine. I was excited to get it finished and sent out. I guess I will have to keep it a secret for a while since you are not allowed to have it published in any way.

I've also been working on my very first Hoffman Challenge using this fabric. I have to say I did not find it that inspiring at first but then had a vision of using 3 circles out of this fabric. I wound up with an art quilt since it is a little on the rectangular side. I had many challenges with this and I know it is far from perfect. I am working on the binding right now and hope to have it out the door this weekend. I will feel so relieved when it is done. It really challenged my creativity but also frustrated me at the same time. No more contests or challenges for a while!!! Wish me luck!!



No comments: